|We had a great time with kids from our Support Group playing Laser Tag!|
- Welcome To Our Blog!
- About Us
- Our Tourette Syndrome Story
- Contact Kenny Richards ( WA/OR TSA Youth Ambassador) & Carla Richards (Mrs. Washington 2010) to Speak at your School or Club!
- South Sound/Pierce County Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support Group
- IN THE NEWS! - Articles Featuring Kenny!
- Check Out Kenny's "Traveling Tic" Televised Documentary Commercial!
- Kenny's Eagle Scout Project: Understanding Tourette Syndrome & Individual Education Programs
|Kenny being interviewed one on one for the documentary.|
at 11:50 PM
Kenny being filmed for a television documentary on Tourette Syndrome while giving a classroom presentation today at Idlewild Elementary.
|Finishing up filming at the school.|
Kenny and I with Mrs. Calahan - Kenny's 4th grade teacher who held our hand while dealing with Kenny's TS diagnosis when the symptoms first appeared in her classroom. Kenny thought it was only fitting to film this documentary where his journey first started. What a blessing Mrs. Calahan is to our family!
at 11:33 PM
at 11:07 PM
at 10:14 PM
|Kenny Greeting Attendees|
|Kenny giving his personal testimony of living with Tourette Syndrome and how it affected him in the classroom.|
|Kenny with his fellow Scouts reciting the Scout Oath and Law.|
|What a successful Eagle Scout Project! So proud of Kenny for making a difference!|
at 9:19 PM