- Welcome To Our Blog!
- About Us
- Our Tourette Syndrome Story
- Contact Kenny Richards ( WA/OR TSA Youth Ambassador) & Carla Richards (Mrs. Washington 2010) to Speak at your School or Club!
- South Sound/Pierce County Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support Group
- IN THE NEWS! - Articles Featuring Kenny!
- Check Out Kenny's "Traveling Tic" Televised Documentary Commercial!
- Kenny's Eagle Scout Project: Understanding Tourette Syndrome & Individual Education Programs
We are so excited to announce that a Commercial Documentary on Kenny recently was aired on King 5 TV! The Documentary basically covers his journey in dealing with his TS diagnosis as well as highlighting his role as a Youth Ambassador with the Tourette Syndrome Association. Click on the following link to view the Documentary: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9C60Knt--ruVm9rM01mRXhhdkU/preview?pli=1
at 12:34 AM
One of the best pieces of advice I could give to parents of a child dealing with TS, is to surround your child with good people. Here we are celebrating Kenny's 16th Birthday with a good old fashion game of Flag Football to include his friends from church, Young Life, school, Scouts, his football team, neighbors and family.
at 12:16 AM
at 12:00 AM
|Kenny being interviewed one on one for the documentary.|
at 11:50 PM