|Well, here it is! This is Kenny's flyer
promoting his Eagle Scout Project which will be a training workshop for
teachers, school staff, professionals, school board members, parents
etc. on Tourette Syndrome Awareness and I.E.P.s (Individual
Education Plans). Kenny is hosting this workshop and will be one of the
presenters as well! This training is especially important for general
education teachers to be brush up on their knowledge on how to
effectively implement I.E.P.s. in the classroom. Please pass on to any
teachers you may know! Teachers will receive clock hours for attending
this event! This workshop will take place on Saturday, May 11th at Clover Park
High School (Lakewood, WA) from 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon. Mark your calendars! |
Check out the following links/news articles advertising Kenny's Eagle Scout Project:
- Welcome To Our Blog!
- About Us
- Our Tourette Syndrome Story
- Contact Kenny Richards ( WA/OR TSA Youth Ambassador) & Carla Richards (Mrs. Washington 2010) to Speak at your School or Club!
- South Sound/Pierce County Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support Group
- IN THE NEWS! - Articles Featuring Kenny!
- Check Out Kenny's "Traveling Tic" Televised Documentary Commercial!
- Kenny's Eagle Scout Project: Understanding Tourette Syndrome & Individual Education Programs