|After our Support Group Meeting we spend about 20 minutes or more playing games with the kids so they can let out some of their energy before getting into the car for the ride home. Here Kenny is giving instructions to the kids on the next activity. |
- Welcome To Our Blog!
- About Us
- Our Tourette Syndrome Story
- Contact Kenny Richards ( WA/OR TSA Youth Ambassador) & Carla Richards (Mrs. Washington 2010) to Speak at your School or Club!
- South Sound/Pierce County Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support Group
- IN THE NEWS! - Articles Featuring Kenny!
- Check Out Kenny's "Traveling Tic" Televised Documentary Commercial!
- Kenny's Eagle Scout Project: Understanding Tourette Syndrome & Individual Education Programs
TS Support Group Meeting Play Time!
at 12:26 AM