Last night, Kenny and I kicked off the first South Puget Sound Support Group Meeting at Life Center Church in Tacoma. We were honored to have Todd Henry - the Washington/Oregon Tourette Sydrome Association President in attendance. Todd informed us that Kenny has been selected to represent the Washington/Oregon Chapter to attend the National Tourette Syndrome Youth Ambassador/Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. this March. With this selection he has also received a full ride scholarship to pay for expenses to attend the conference. While at the conference he will go to Capital Hill to meet with our State Senators and Representatives to educated them about Tourette Syndrome. I am so proud of my boy!
- Welcome To Our Blog!
- About Us
- Our Tourette Syndrome Story
- Contact Kenny Richards ( WA/OR TSA Youth Ambassador) & Carla Richards (Mrs. Washington 2010) to Speak at your School or Club!
- South Sound/Pierce County Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support Group
- IN THE NEWS! - Articles Featuring Kenny!
- Check Out Kenny's "Traveling Tic" Televised Documentary Commercial!
- Kenny's Eagle Scout Project: Understanding Tourette Syndrome & Individual Education Programs