As mentioned in an earlier post, my son Kenny was nominated and selected this year to represent the states of Washington/Oregon at the National Tourette Syndrome Association Youth Ambassador/Leadership Conference at our Nation's Capital in Washington D.C. At this conference both Kenny and I received training on how to advocate for those diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome by educating students, teachers, parents and the community on what this disorder entails and how we can provide support. Kenny meeting other kids around the nation also diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome.
- Welcome To Our Blog!
- About Us
- Our Tourette Syndrome Story
- Contact Kenny Richards ( WA/OR TSA Youth Ambassador) & Carla Richards (Mrs. Washington 2010) to Speak at your School or Club!
- South Sound/Pierce County Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support Group
- IN THE NEWS! - Articles Featuring Kenny!
- Check Out Kenny's "Traveling Tic" Televised Documentary Commercial!
- Kenny's Eagle Scout Project: Understanding Tourette Syndrome & Individual Education Programs